Wen Scroll Saw Review & Ratings 2018
When it comes to scroll saws, the WEN 3920 is one of the top options that you should not miss. It is not only made by one of the top manufacturers on the market, it also has an abundance of innovative features that give it an edge over others within the competitive landscape.
With the WEN 3920 scroll saw, you will be able to make intricate curves and cuts in different types of materials, including wood and metal. It is equipped with a fine blade that allows you to be creative in terms of the designs that you can make. The sky is the limit when it comes to what this power tool can do.
Before we explore more of this saw, let us have a quick look at its notable features. The scroll saw has a 16 x 10-inch table, spacious enough for most tasks. It has a variable speed and can produce customizable angled cut up to 45 degrees. In terms of its capacity, it cuts thickness of up to 1.9 inches and a throat depth of up to 16 inches.
To know more about the WEN 3920, keep on reading the rest of this review and you’ll learn what to expect from this scroll saw.
- Variable Speed: You will have complete control of how the scroll saw works. It can be used in different applications since you can customize the speed based on what the task requires. You can change the speed from 400 to 1,600 strokes per minute.
- User-Friendly: Once it is taken out of the box, you can already start using the saw as it is already fully-assembled. It also comes with easy to use controls and comprehensive instructions.
- Stable: Unlike others that are easily prone to vibration, this saw has a table that remains stable despite the material that is being cut.
- Air Blower Lacks Power: The air blower could have been more powerful so that it can easily get rid of dust in the material you are cutting.
- Only has a Single Blade: The kit s inclusive of only one blade, unlike others that usually have two or more blades.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Wen 3920 Scroll Saw
Is It Noisy?
The noise will depend on the thickness of the material that is being cut. Generally speaking, it operates quietly.
Does it Include a Work Light?
Yes, the WEN 3920 has a LED work light with an adjustable position to provide illumination in the work area.
Is there a Blade Storage?
Yes, it comes with a storage feature that allows convenient access and organization of the saw blades.
Does it Come with a Warranty?
Yes, the WEN 3920 comes with a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
In sum, the WEN 3920 is a versatile scroll saw that can tackle different tasks with ease. It has a user-friendly interface and perfect for multiple applications since you can adjust its speed. If you are a hobbyist and not a pro, this will be an ideal choice!