Designing cabinets is not an easy task, especially if you do not have the experience and the expertise. There are many things that you need to consider, such as the type of the cabinet, the materials to use, and its overall look. To add, you will also need to have the best under cabinet LED lighting.
If you have no idea on which one will make the best pick, read on and learn from some of the products that I will be recommending below. These LED lights will be beneficial both in terms of form and function, especially if you choose one that demonstrates superior quality.
Types of Under Cabinet Lighting
Before we proceed with the reviews of the top 5 best under cabinet LED lighting, let me give you a quick look at the different fixture types for under cabinet lighting:
· Puck Lights: This multidirectional light can be positioned straight down or can be directed towards any point that you would like to accentuate.
· Light Strips: They are available in different lengths and can be interconnected. They are good for cabinets with irregular shapes.
· Tape Lights: If you want a light that is space-saving, this is the type that will work best for your needs.
· Rope Lights: It is similar to tape lights, with the most significant difference being having a larger diameter.
Choosing Under Cabinet Lighting
To make the right choice, here are some of the most important considerations:
· See to it that its installation can be accomplished in a snap and must be inclusive of everything that is needed for assembly.
· The style should match the looks of your cabinet and the ambiance that you wish to create.
· Consider the brightness or the amount of light that is produced.
· Look for safety features so that you can have peace of mind.
· The warranty offered by the manufacturer should also help you narrow down the possibilities.
TOP 5 Best Under Cabinet LED Lighting Reviews
Below are the top products that you might want to consider, as well as some of the notable features that make them amongst the best options available on the market.
LED Concept Linkable LED Light Bar
Kobi Electric K8M4
Lighting Ever Under Cabinet LED Lighting
S&G Dimmable LED Under Cabinet Lighting
LED Concepts T5 Light Bar
EShine 3 12 inch Panels LED
Hyperikon LED T5
WenTop LED Strip
Lightkiwi Dimmable LED Under Cabinet Lighting
ADX Motion Sensor LED Light
*** LED Concept Linkable LED Light Bar ***
One of the many things that make this an exceptional pick within the product category is the fact that it is linkable. This means that you can use one on its own or link it with other LED bars if you have a longer or bigger cabinet. At a maximum, it is possible to connect up to 75 bars.
The brightness of this light is attributed to 18 LED lights that are installed in each bar.
The kit is inclusive of everything that you will need to complete its assembly, such as the power cord and the connector cable.
· Flexibility in terms of installation or configuration
· Installation can be accomplished in a snap
· Comes with a reasonable price
· Light output is not that bright
· Included cord can be short for some users
*** . Kobi Electric K8M4 LED Lighting . ***
With a length of 22 inches, this is another option that should be part of your list of choices. It has a white finish and bright output. One thing that you might possibly love about this option is that it is dimmable, provided that you use the right switch.
Based on the technical details released by the manufacturer, this LED lighting has an average service life of up to 36,000 hours.
Lastly, it is also good to know that the manufacturer is offering a warranty of five years, which is one of the most extensive that is available within the competitive landscape.
· Produces a bright light output
· Wires can be easily accessed
· Works as advertised
· Can be flimsy
· Installation may be tricky to accomplish
***Lighting Ever Under Cabinet LED Lighting***
This 6-panel under-cabinet LED lighting kit has a total of 24 watts. It is able to produce 3,000K warm white light, which is similar to 48-watt fluorescent.
If you are concerned about safety, you have another good reason to choose this product over its competitors. The surface does not easily get hot, making it safe for children, even when it is accidentally touched.
Lastly, it is ready to be used outside of the box, as it is already inclusive of hardware like connectors, bracket, and switch.
· Installation can be completed easily
· Comes with a good switch
· Has a bright light and professional look
· Poor quality remote
· Can be expensive to some buyers
*** . S&G Dimmable LED Under Cabinet Lighting . ***
Although it can be quite more expensive compared to the products that have been mentioned above, this is a good choice because it comes with a side dimmer. Dimming the light can also be done using the remote that is included in the kit.
The manufacturer guarantees satisfaction of its users up to 12 months, which should provide you with peace of mind regarding the quality of the product.
· Brightness can be adjusted
· Comes with free gifts
· Good light output
· Installation can be a hassle
· Remote can easily break
*** . LED Concepts T5 Light Bar . ***
If you want to enjoy versatility, this is another product that you have to consider. It can be linked with other light bars from the same company. Each light bar has a length of 12 inches and you can link up to 25 light bars.
For those who are on the lookout for the best price LED under cabinet lighting, this is one that I highly recommend. It has a price that won’t hurt the wallet while providing you with the assurance that quality is not compromised in any way.
Lastly, it comes with an ultra-slim design, which is perfect if you want to achieve a sleek look. It can complement almost any cabinet material.
· Lots of positive reviews are available online
· Can be linked with other light bars
· Super bright light output.
· Might easily get warm
· Brackets could be better
In sum, if there is only one that I can personally recommend from the five products mentioned above, it would be, LED Concepts T5 Light Bar. It is economical and user-friendly. It is also versatile since it can be linked depending on your needs. It is easy to have it configured based on the look that you wish to achieve.
Read more: How to disinfect cabinet